Inside Music Schools has helped many international music students seek acceptance at colleges and conservatories in the United States. We hear the same questions from many of them. You likely have the same questions if you are one of the many international musicians wanting to study in America.
To help aspiring professional international musicians achieve their goals, Inside Music Schools provides a range of expert consulting services, building custom packages that include the following.
Inside Music Schools will help prospective students in all of the following areas:
- Prepare target schools & music program overview to match individual student goals/skills.
- Evaluate musical training, academic credentials, & extra curricular endeavors.
- Design a unique academic roadmap guiding studies that lead to applications.
- Arrange mock auditions with top professionals & faculty members from distinguished music programs.
- Conduct simulated interviews with a professional music college admissions counselor.
- Identify private teachers, recommended study materials & personal repertoire.
- Produce performance recordings, for talent documentation and evaluation.
- Schedule personal college & conservatory tours, from true insider’s perspectives.
- Review all music college application materials & edit for optimal results.
- Advising the selection of the best fitting music school options & scholarship programs.
Get insider perspectives, expert counseling, and individual attention unavailable anywhere else. Becoming a professionals in the music industry, one needs to identify the best programs for their goals and skills, and prepare for the highly competitive application and audition requirements. We understand that this can be a time of great anxiety, and no music school consultants have a stronger track record of helping students position themselves for success!