When we work with our students, we make it a point to include their families in the process. We pride ourselves in tailoring our advice to the student and meet them where they’re at as a family. The nature of our service is to provide an overview for the parent who is getting started on their journey in supporting their child, and since this process can be stressful and overwhelming for all involved, we pride ourselves in smoothing this process out and helping our students get into the schools and conservatories of their dreams!
Inside Music Schools will help prospective students in all of the following areas:
- Prepare target schools & music program overview to match individual student goals/skills.
- Evaluate musical training, academic credentials, & extra curricular endeavors.
- Design a unique academic roadmap guiding studies that lead to applications.
- Arrange mock auditions with top professionals & faculty members from distinguished music programs.
- Conduct simulated interviews with a professional music college admissions counselor.
- Identify private teachers, recommended study materials & personal repertoire.
- Produce performance recordings, for talent documentation and evaluation.
- Schedule personal college & conservatory tours, from true insider’s perspectives.
- Review all music college application materials & edit for optimal results.
- Advising the selection of the best fitting music school options & scholarship programs.
Get insider perspectives, expert counseling, and individual attention unavailable anywhere else. Becoming a professional in the music industry, students need to identify the best programs for their goals and skills, and prepare for the highly competitive application and audition requirements. We understand that this can be a time of great anxiety, and no music school consultants have a stronger track record of helping students position themselves for success!